Canadian RV Importers offers the service of acting as the Canadian Importer of Record and helping companies import motorhomes and trailers into Canada using Transport Canada’s Pre-Clearance program. This allows the manufacturers to concentrate on the production of their vehicles and other aspect of business and the dealers on their sales without having to manage Transport Canada’s regulations and requirements.
Specializes in guiding Foreign Manufacturers of recreational vehicles, motorcycles, trailers and scooters with their compliance programs.
Will assist manufacturers/importers with all requirements relating to Canadian compliance under CMVSS (recalls, Canadian registration, tracking and reporting, Transport Canada audits)
- Review your current compliance program and documentation to ensure that it meets your current needs and identify improvements that can be made.
- Help guide you through the restructuring your compliance program and documentation package, so that you can respond to regulators in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that you are prepared to respond to and handle any potential recalls the may occur.
- Oversee your compliance program, your ongoing compliance testing and maintain your documentation package.
- Provide quick and cost effective access to qualified test facilities.
- Take on the responsibility and act as your Importer of Record relieving the dealers of all responsibilities of a importer for Transport Canada and CBSA. ( this allows the dealers to concentrate on sales and allows the manufacturer to have on contact with Transport Canada)
Canadian RV Importers is also listed on Transport Canada's Appendix F list which allows for a more streamlined process with the documentation at the border.
Canadian RV Importers also has customs brokerage abilities allowing the manufacturers and their dealers to simplify the importing process.